- Chandigarh to Manali Taxi Services
- Chandigarh to Manali Taxi Time & Distance
- Chandigarh to Manali Taxi Price
- Chandigarh to Manali One Way Taxi Fare
- Chandigarh to Manali One Way Taxi Inclusion
- Chandigarh to Manali Round Trip Taxi
- Chandigarh to Manali Round Trip Taxi Inclusions
- Chandigarh to Manali Round Trip Taxi Exclusion
- Which Car You Should Hire for Your Manali Trip?
- Chandigarh to Manali Taxi Online Booking
- Chandigarh to Manali Taxi Tour Packages
Chandigarh to Manali Taxi Services
Manali is a beautiful hill station located on the banks of the river Beas. The hill station is famous for its pristine location snow-covered mountain peaks, snowfall and cold weather conditions which can be expected throughout the year. It’s a popular destination for tourists, especially among the couples who are looking for the private time from the hustle and bustle of the city to enjoy some romantic time amidst the beautiful hills, waterfalls and snowfall. Moreover Manali is also famous with the adventure enthusiastic for the activities like river rafting, trekking and skiing.
There are various options to reach Manali from the city beautiful Chandigarh. Various state run transport services and private bus operators run their services from Chandigarh. But if you want to have an everlasting memory for your Manali trip and enjoy the journey through the beautiful hilly roads then the best option is to hire a Chandigarh to Manali taxi which is readily available with w2stravels. You will get a lifetime experience with us with the best cars and the most experienced drivers who have already covered this hill station a lot having the knowledge of the roads and various locations which will come along the way. You can afford Chandigarh to Manali taxi at a very affordable price with w2stravels. You can call on the number mentioned on our website or fill the contact form and our executive will call you for the best quote. You can also get Chandigarh to Manali Taxi Tour packages and Chandigarh to Manali Taxi package.
Chandigarh to Manali Taxi Time & Distance
The total time taken by a taxi to reach Manali by the national highway from which it is 291.5 km will be around 8-9 hrs. It can take more time depending upon the weather and road conditions on the particular day you are travelling to Manali in a taxi.
There are two roads by which we can go to Manali. Manali is around 291 km from Chandigarh if we go by the route of Kiratpur Sahib. Another route by which we can go to Manali is by the route of Shimla. Shimla is around 112 km from Chandigarh city and further Manali from Shimla will be 260 kms. So the Chandigarh to Manali Taxi distance by Shimla is 372 kms. Here is the Route Map of Chandigarh to Manali if we proceed by Kiratpur Sahib Road: Chandigarh->Kiratpur->Bilaspur->Sundernagar->Mandi->Kullu->Manali. If we go to Manali by Shimla here is the route map: Chandigarh->Solan->Shimla->Bilaspur->Sundernagar->Mandi->Kullu->Manali This road joins the route coming from Chandigarh at Nauni in Bilaspur.
Chandigarh to Manali Taxi Price
The w2stravels provide with very affordable Chandigarh to Manali taxi price. The price of taxi depends on booking of different cars such as sedan which include etios and swift dzire whereas other cars which include suv have innova crysta. The trip cost also depends upon if you are booking for one-way for Chandigarh to Manali taxi or booking for round trip.
Chandigarh to Manali One Way Taxi Fare
The one way Chandigarh to Manali taxi price for sedan cars like Etios and Swift Dzire will cost you Rs 3200. These types of cars are best suited for a small family or a group of 4 people. The SUV cars are suited for the large group including 6-7 members. Also you will get more luggage space in Innova. The SUV will cost you Rs 13/km.
|Model||Price Per Km||Total Cost|
|Sedans (Swift Dzire/Etios)||Rs 10||Rs 4200 (311 Km)|
|SUV (Innova)||Rs 13||Rs 5300|
Chandigarh to Manali One Way Taxi Inclusion
The following given services are included on booking of Chandigarh to Manali One way Taxi.
- Driver Allowance
- Total Distance : 311 Km
- Pickup and Drop on your destination location in Manali
- Various Toll Tax and State Tax which comes during journey.
- If the car is driven beyond 311 km, you will be charged at Rs 10/km.
Chandigarh to Manali Round Trip Taxi Fare
When you get Chandigarh to Manali Round way taxi you will get more benefits as you get your driver to be with you all the time during your Manali trip. If you have to go to faraway places, you can just tell your driver and he will take you to your locations instantly otherwise you can be caught bargaining with local cab drivers or autos who charge very high by seeing the tourists from other states. Here is the pricing table for Chandigarh to Manali round way taxi:
|Model||Sedans (Swift Dzire/Etios)||SUV (Innova)|
|Price Per Km||Rs 10||Rs 13|
|Total Cost||Rs 5800 (750 Km)||Rs 9500 (750 Km)|
Chandigarh to Manali Round Trip Taxi Inclusions
Here are the following services which are included when you book a round-trip taxi:
- Distance Covered: 750 Km including return
- Driver Allowance
Chandigarh to Manali Round Trip Taxi Exclusion
Here are things you need to pay when you are booking round trip taxi
- Fare after the given Distance: For Sedans: Rs 10/km extra travelled, For SUV’s: Rs 13/km for extra distance travelled.
- All toll Tax and state taxes you will have to pay
- Night charges for the driver which can be Rs 500.
Which Car You Should Hire for Your Manali Trip?
When people hire a cab services there are many questions running in their mind. They are not certain of the car which will be helpful and comfortable for their ride. Sometime people book the car which is above their needs and sometimes they go for car which will make their journey really uncomfortable. So here are some of the options which would be really helpful when you book your Chandigarh to Manali Taxi. For Couples Many couples travel to Manali as its one of the most romantic destinations of the country. It gives you immense opportunity to understand your partner and spend a romantic time. Manali is also the honeymoon destinations for many couples. So if you are going to Manali for your honeymoon and you didn’t have a comfortable journey it will spoil all your mood. So here are tips for couples to hire a taxi.
- The best cars for your trip will be sedans like swift Dzire and Etios as it will have ample space for the two of you to have a comfortable journey.
- You can go for a non ac cab as you would want to enjoy the beauty of hills as only about 70 kms of the road comes under the plain area till Kiratpur sahib and rest is all the curves and hills.
- Non AC cabs will also help in reduction of cost by 1 or 2 rs per km depending upon the driver.
- You will have ample leg space in the cab to have a comfortable journey throughout.
- You might be carrying 2 bags of luggage and cameras to capture the beautiful moments to be spent at the honeymoon destination so there is enough space for the luggage in sedan cars.
For Family Who says Manali is only for couples. It’s one of the best place if you want to have some family time. As the life is so busy nowadays that even the people in the family living together don’t have enough time to interact with each other. So Manali is one of the destinations to enjoy family time and spent some most wonderful moments amongst the beautiful hills. But when renting a cab you have to take care of some points as it might be the wisest decision because if your journey goes wrong, everything feels to go wrong. So here are some points for the family hiring a cab for your Manali trip:
- The best car for a family trip would be SUV like Innova crysta or xylo as family may have minimum 5-6 members.
- Try to book a non ac cab as female members might have mountain sickness and feel like vomiting when the taxi go through hilly roads of Himachal Pradesh and it will also be cost effective as you will have to pay less for non ac cabs.
- The car will have ample luggage space as the SUV’s can handle 5-6 bags comfortably.
- These cars have great leg space so you can lay down when you feel sleepy during your journey.
For Friends What would be better outing than manali for a group of friends studying in college or friends meeting after a long time. As it is only 291.5 km from Chandigarh it’s the best weekend getaway destination as its quite approachable by the road. When we are around our friends we don’t care about the comforts, we just want to enjoy every moment as the best trips with friends really have such memories which cant be shared with your family. So considering these factors here are some points to keep in mind booking Chandigarh to Manali Taxi online:
- As it’s a friends get together time so you should prefer with sedan such as Swift Dzire or similar.
- Luggage will not be a problem for such trips as mostly people like carry small backpacks so there will be enough space is the car to keep your backpacks.
- You can choose an ac cab as friend likes to have a dose of booze during the journey and after that if you feel sleepy, you can have a comfortable sleep.
- There will be enough leg space for three people at back seat and one at front to have a comfortable journey.
Chandigarh to Manali Taxi Online Booking
The taxi can be booked online by calling our numbers mentioned on website or you can fill in the details of your trip on the booking form which is coming on our website and our executive will call you with one of the best options suited for your Manali trip
Chandigarh to Manali Taxi Tour Packages
W2stravels provides customised tour packages for the people travelling with us. We will provide you a deal in which all your staying cost along with taxi cost will be covered. We provide one of the best Chandigarh to Manali Taxi Package which includes:
- Taxi to and fro from manali
- Stay at a hotel with breakfast included. Hotel will depend on the package you choose.
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Local Sightseeing which will include Hadimba temple, jogni falls, old manali, Tibetan Monastery, Vashisht Temple.
- Next day there will be an excursion to beautiful Solang Valley.
- Rohtang Valley will we given according to a package you will choose where you can enjoy various snow sports.
Important Information About Manali
As we have covered all the information about the taxi, here is some of the important information which will be come handy during your Manali Trip.
|Places to Visit||Hadimba temple, Jogni falls, Old manali, Tibetan Monastery, Vashisht Temple, Solang Valley and Rohtang Pass|
|Summer Season||March to June|
|Rainy Season||July to Mid September|
|Snowfall Months||Mid January to End of February|
|Important Numbers||Tourist Information Centre, Manali 01902 – 252175, 252325, 252325 SHO, Manali 01902 – 252326 Civil Hospital, Manali 01902 – 253385|